DIY 90 gallon stand

Dharma

German blue ram
Fish guru
Ratings
Here are a few shots of the 90 gallon stand we built. It was constructed from 2x3's & 1/2" birch plywood. Currently we are installing the background in the tank and hope to have it in place and filled this weekend. Will post pics as we make progress.

90Gal1.jpg
90Gal2.jpg
90gal3.jpg

Dharma

German blue ram
Fish guru
Ratings
mostly it was to reduce weight. At the end of the day, I could have built it out of 3/4" ply with no internal structure... but that just doesn't sit well with me ;)

Angelphish

Bolivian ram
Ratings
mostly it was to reduce weight. At the end of the day, I could have built it out of 3/4" ply with no internal structure... but that just doesn't sit well with me ;)
That's what I ended up doing for my 16g. Easier to deal with, and cheaper, but it's also a lot less weight to deal with.

Dharma

German blue ram
Fish guru
Ratings
Thanks! It will be running two Eheim Pro4+ 350's, a JBJ True Temp Titanium Heating System, and a Maxspect XF230 Gyre Flow Generator Pump w/ controller. Still trying to decide what kind of lights.

Angelphish

Bolivian ram
Ratings

Dharma

German blue ram
Fish guru
Ratings
So the tanks been up and running since Sunday and the rocks went in this evening. Picked up the glass for the top from the shop... Apparently this glass shop does not know how to cut glass to spec'd dimensions. Not one piece was correct, or square for that matter. They will all go back tomorrow.

90gal5.jpg

Dharma

German blue ram
Fish guru
Ratings
I'm looking for a couple groups of tropheus variant. One group will be tropheus duboisi maswa, have not settled on the second group. Maybe tropheus bulu point kirschfleck.

Dharma

German blue ram
Fish guru
Ratings
lol... right... unfortunately it is difficult to find fish were I live. Soon the gobies in the 30 will be moved over.