Ended up selling my endlers and espeis today

Discussion in 'Freshwater' started by Roxane1232, Jan 6, 2018.

1. Roxane1232

Roxane1232 German blue ram Fish guru

So I ended up selling majority of my endlers (my nieces are going to end up taking the rest)and all of my espies today, so I could empty out some space in my tank, for some different schoolers. Some of my ideas are adding 4 cories, but possibly adding some julis to go with my panda cories, or adding more pandas, and a school of rummy nose, or cardinals, or cherry barbs, and a male honey gourami. I currently have left 4 panda corys, a female honey gourami, amano shrimp, and ghost shrimp. Would appreciate other suggestions, I don't want fin nippers or live bearers.

I have a 20 high gallon

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2018
  2. Anders247

Anders247 Bolivian ram Administrator Moderator Well-known Member

I'd add more panda cories. They should be in a group larger than 4, 6 is minimum but 5 is fine. With schoolers, they should be in groups of 6+ of their own species.

For the school, I'd do cherry barbs.

3. Roxane1232

Will they be good with my honey gourami, I'm thinking of doing 6 of the cherry barbs, and 6 to 8 pandas, and possibly adding a few more otos since I currently only have one.

4. Anders247

Anders247 Bolivian ram Administrator Moderator Well-known Member

Yes they should be fine with the honey gourami.

5. Roxane1232

So I went to fish 4 u with the intention of getting some cherry barbs, but saw these guys and just fell in love with them. Who can guess what they are?

6. CarpCharacin

CarpCharacin Rainbow cichlid Administrator Fish mentor

Ember tetras, it says in the title of your video LOL.

7. Roxane1232

Dang and hear I thought I was being sneaky.