Finish DIY stand or get metal stand?

CarpCharacin

Cyprinus carpio
Administrator
Fish mentor
Ratings
Almost a year ago, I started building a DIY wooden stand for my 75 gallon tank, but I never finished it. It got too cold to finish, and now that it has warmed up, I can't find the plans. My haps really need a larger tank, and I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to try to find the plans and finish assembling the DIY stand, and i'm not sure how much I'll trust it to support the tank. Should I just buy a metal titan eze double stand like what I use for my 40 gallon tanks?

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Ratings
Almost a year ago, I started building a DIY wooden stand for my 75 gallon tank, but I never finished it. It got too cold to finish, and now that it has warmed up, I can't find the plans. My haps really need a larger tank, and I'm not sure if it's worth the effort to try to find the plans and finish assembling the DIY stand, and i'm not sure how much I'll trust it to support the tank. Should I just buy a metal titan eze double stand like what I use for my 40 gallon tanks?
What kind of wood are you using? My brother is going to help me build one for my 38 gallon shortly.