I have a problem

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
I think I hit a record this last 2 weeks, I have bought either plants, snails, fish, or supplies at least every other day. So far this month I have bought Cholla wood, dwarf grass, sprite, java moss, moss balls, and tubing with java moss on it, 2 nerite snails, 3 espei rasboras, what's even more pathetic is I have been to the fish store or Petco 4 times this week. Of course I am in the process of putting together 1 10 gallon shrimp tank for one nephew, maintaining a 20 gallon ,getting ready to put another 10 gallon tank up for my other nephew, and putting up my new 38 gallon in April, so I can eventually move my albino and panda cories over.

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
Fishkeeping is an addictive hobby :D. I have four 40 gallon tanks set up, a 1500 gallon pond, I'm going to be setting up a 75 very soon, and I'm also going to be picking up a used 180 gallon soon.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
Fishkeeping is an addictive hobby :D. I have four 40 gallon tanks set up, a 1500 gallon pond, I'm going to be setting up a 75 very soon, and I'm also going to be picking up a used 180 gallon soon.
Yeah I have a feeling these tanks are only the beginning. Technically the 2 10 gallon tanks I'm setting up are my nephews, but I'm going to be teaching them to maintain them for a bit until they get the hang of, but by April I will have 4 tanks set up, although I'm wondering if the 38 gallon is enough for what I want to do. I want threadfin rainbows, 18 cories, and a pair of angelfish so I may have to go bigger, and use the 38 gallon for a rams tank eventually.

SilverFlame819

German blue ram
Fish guru
Reaction score
If I had the cash, I'd be filling my whole house with tanks again. I miss when my living room was filled with big, awesome aquariums. I also used to have a giant breeding rack in my bedroom. Took up half the room but I loved watching all the fish! If only I was independently wealthy...