King Kong Parrot Cichlid species profile

Protim Sarkar

German blue ram
Fish guru
Reaction score

Angelphish

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
A few things you may want to change - Having kept this fish myself, I've found that a few things in the species profile aren't correct. This fish is rarely aggressive; usually only during breeding do they become aggressive. Even then, all they do is chase a fish for a few inches, or a foot and a half at most. Red Mammons are a different species of Blood Parrot. They often sell for 7-10x more than KKBPs. They have a darker red, and a much larger nuchal hump. Along with that, they aren't shy whatsoever. My KKBP is one of the most personable fish in the tank, and she greets me every time she sees me.

Protim Sarkar

German blue ram
Fish guru
Reaction score
A few things you may want to change - Having kept this fish myself, I've found that a few things in the species profile aren't correct. This fish is rarely aggressive; usually only during breeding do they become aggressive. Even then, all they do is chase a fish for a few inches, or a foot and a half at most. Red Mammons are a different species of Blood Parrot. They often sell for 7-10x more than KKBPs. They have a darker red, and a much larger nuchal hump. Along with that, they aren't shy whatsoever. My KKBP is one of the most personable fish in the tank, and she greets me every time she sees me.
Okay I will be editing it soon.
Thank you @CarpCharacin !:) :D