Let's see those catfish

Renegade Aquatics

Celestial pearl danio
Reaction score
So this place seems a little lacking in the bottom dweller department, So lets spice it up a bit. If you got any catfish species post pics of them here. I'll start with my 5 Pimelodus pictus
DSC00095.JPG
DSC00103.JPG

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
I used to have a catfish, but it was in my 55 gallon tank with my koi and one of the koi hit it with its tail. The catfish died :(

Angelphish

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
Don't mind the bottle, it was the only way I could get my knife to eat at the time because he wouldn't take pellets. It got dirty over time from blood worm residue.
20160618_193527 (1).jpg

Angelphish

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
Carp, your forum is insulting my Pleco. It says his photo is large to be uploaded...

Renegade Aquatics

Celestial pearl danio
Reaction score
Lovely little suncat you have there one of my favorite fish I've kept. Syno is pretty cool too, surprisingly enough I've never kept a syno species

Angelphish

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
Lovely little suncat you have there one of my favorite fish I've kept. Syno is pretty cool too, surprisingly enough I've never kept a syno species
Don't. Their good looks may be appealing but they're pigs. Mine could in a handful of NLS in one sitting if I let him...

Angelphish

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
Not a Catfish, but I can't not post a pic of this guy in a bottom dweller thread.

Renegade Aquatics

Celestial pearl danio
Reaction score
Yeah, Synos can be mean. S. angelicus come to mind they are the most common of the meaner syno species
but lets see if anyone else has any bottom dweller they want share.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
I'm thinking of getting some upside down catfish if I can find them, but I am definitely getting a school of corries,. but according to the manager at an aquarium store I have to wait 6 weeks or longer before getting them, but I will definitely post pictures of them

Anders247

Congo tetra
Administrator
Forum Veteran
Reaction score
I can get a few pics of my skunk loaches, which I need to do a species profile on haha.