Love albinos and panda cories together.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
These guys have been doing this 3 hours after I added the albinos.

SilverFlame819

German blue ram
Fish guru
Reaction score
This is how breeding behavior starts out. Are you planning on keeping fry? Because they will crossbreed, and hybrid babies are hard to find homes for. I've had Corys do this when first adding them to tanks though, just because they're excited about the new digs/water. I love Corys, they are one of the best fish ever. So underrated and adorable! Chill with everything in the tank, helps clean your substrate, they wink at you. What's not to love? :D

SilverFlame819

German blue ram
Fish guru
Reaction score
I have Corys in two of my tanks... ALL my Pandas are males, and ALL my Sterbas are girls. What are the odds?! *lol* They often start up with their little breeding behaviors, and I'm tempted to throw them in together, but I resist. I need to get some mates for them! I need a new tank setup for fry though...

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
I have Corys in two of my tanks... ALL my Pandas are males, and ALL my Sterbas are girls. What are the odds?! *lol* They often start up with their little breeding behaviors, and I'm tempted to throw them in together, but I resist. I need to get some mates for them! I need a new tank setup for fry though...
I just set up an extra 10 gallon, and plan on setting up a 45 or 50 gallon in April.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
I love cories too. I eventually want to have 18 all together.

SilverFlame819

German blue ram
Fish guru
Reaction score
I really love them in long aquariums. When they get excited, the whole school of them starts darting up and down the glass as they go back and forth, and it's so fun to watch! :) Like watching a stadium of people doing The Wave. :D