My new 45 gallon

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Ratings
Nice! What are you going to do with it?
My thought is a pair of bolivian rams, dwarf neon rainbows, a pearl gourami or angel fish, with my panda and albino cories. Do any of you have any other ideas? My sand is salt and pepper colored.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Ratings
Here it is filled up, Just waiting for the sand to clear up. Hopefully in a few days it will settle. I also plan on adding some ludwiga plants, swords, rotala, hornwort, bamboo and Anarchis, just have a fern until I get some iron in there or root tabs. Also going to get some cholla drift wood on amazon and will take the log and shark out and replace them with those.

Attachments

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Ratings
Okay so couldn't wait to add a few more plants and a lava rock.
20181013_151846.jpg

There's some temp incompatibilities there, I'd do a blue/gold gourami instead of a pearl or an angelfish, which would want warmer water than the panda cories and bolivian rams.
Thanks for the suggestion, will definitely check both out. I'm mostly anxious to work with another gourami, blue gouramis are gorgeous.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Ratings
You could use a Terra Cotta pot, that's what I use for hiding places for my fish.
That's a good idea. Probably set it up in a far corner so the rams have space away from the cories. I might need 2 seeing as my pandas and albinos I'm adding hide in my triceratops quite a bit.