New style

• Admin

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
We are in the process of installing a new and more modern style. It will be live soon!

KeVo

Celestial pearl danio
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the new style. :)

• Admin

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing the new style. :)
It will be ready very soon. The width and the member cards just need a little tweaking. The new style will have sticky navigation, font icons, off canvas navigation for mobile and a lot more cool features.

piranha

Neon tetra
Reaction score
That's awesome, can't wait to see it!

What style did you buy?

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
Hopefully it will be ready today. I tweaked the member card, but @Ozzy47 says it looks unfinished. I think it looks good. It is supposed to look flat and it does.

piranha

Neon tetra
Reaction score
Honestly, I don't know. I have everything the way I want it on the style, but @Ozzy47 dosen't like the member cards. I will post a screenshot of the member cards. I like them and I think that they look fine.
Your site, your decision, you can always fix or change the member cards later, I say go live with it.

Scrotnig

Celestial pearl danio
Reaction score
Your site, your decision, you can always fix or change the member cards later, I say go live with it.
He is best off waiting until Ozzy says it's ready. Yes it is his site, but Ozzy is helping out at no cost, you don't abuse people who do that.