Oranda Goldfish Species Profile

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
Oh ! please edit that for me.😅
It's in the Species Profiles section, which is the only one with the custom fields, but maybe this would be better as a general goldfish species profile and not specifically for Orandas, and then you could do an Oranda breed profile in the general articles section, but I'm not sure, it's your article.

Protim Sarkar

German blue ram
Fish guru
Reaction score
It's in the Species Profiles section, which is the only one with the custom fields, but maybe this would be better as a general goldfish species profile and not specifically for Orandas, and then you could do an Oranda breed profile in the general articles section, but I'm not sure, it's your article.
Do it Carp. Its best to move in Goldfish species. I don't know how to transfer it. I am so silly.:notworthy: I forgot everything.

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
Do it Carp. Its best to move in Goldfish species. I don't know how to transfer it. I am so silly.:notworthy: I forgot everything.
Well it's in the correct section for a species profile, but if I moved it to the general fishkeeping section, the custom fields like common name, scientific name, tank size, etc. would be lost.