- Reaction score
- Salt Lake City, UT
To help you with your fish, we need to know some things about your fish & tank.
- How large is your tank in gallons? What are the dimensions? Tanks that are too small can cause all sorts of health issues.
- What are your water parameters? Test with a liquid test kit. Test strips are less accurate.
- Is your aquarium freshwater, brackish or saltwater?
- What is the temperature of your aquarium?
- What is your maintenance routine? How often do you do water changes and feed your fish?
- What fish do you have in the tank?
- What kind of filter do you use?
- How long has your tank been established? Uncycled tanks can cause health problems.
- What substrate and decorations do you have? Some decorations and substrate can injure your fish and others can change the pH.