Local Fish Store The Aquarium

• Admin

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
There is/was a fish store called The Aquarium in sandy. I went there a few months ago and there was a sign that said they were opening in September and it is now october and I haven't gone there. It says on google maps that they are permanently closed. Has anyone gone there recently, or are they closed permanently?

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
Try Fish 4 U they are only about aquariums, owners and workers are also very knowledgeable they are on 4010 and Highland Drive. My brother went there for years while he had his aquarium, they will even sell you water for your tank.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
I love them, I have gone there twice and I like that they don't mind giving you info on different fish etc,and I also love how they know that you don't put angels with fin nippers like, I noticed at Pets Mart today.

• Admin

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
I also really like Utah Water Gardens. They sell mainly pond plants, but they also have fish and aquarium/pond supplies there.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Reaction score
I also really like Utah Water Gardens. They sell mainly pond plants, but they also have fish and aquarium/pond supplies there.
Where are they located, I have been checking out as many fish and pet stores as I can. Pets & Such also has a great selection they are located around 3300 south right before Bangerter. They really take care of their fish , tanks are really clean too.