Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Admin

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
I have set a goal to reach 100k posts by the end of 2016.  After the upgrade is complete, i am going to start working really hard to get new members.  I am going to get some business cards made and start putting them at local fish stores.

Tinman62

Reaction score
I don't think it's going to happen unless you and your little fishy moderator friend starts typing really fast. I also asked you to please delete my membership from this forum immediately.

• Admin

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
orangecrush said:
I don't think it's going to happen unless you and your little fishy moderator friend starts typing really fast. I also asked you to please delete my membership from this forum immediately.
I do not delete accounts. Why do you not like this forum?

Tinman62

Reaction score
I did not wish to join this forum. I had to join in order to view the Goldfish Petition and the Letter From The President. Now can you please delete my membership, otherwise I will be forced to violate every rule of this forum to make sure that you do. So please just save us both a bunch of time and trouble and delete my membership. Is it that important to you to collect numbers in membership that you keep everybody who ever checked this forum out ? You have members that joined several years ago for one day and never came back. You only have two members on this forum, You and Fish, your moderator who is also a child.

Please delete me,Jim.

• Admin

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
orangecrush said:
I did not wish to join this forum. I had to join in order to view the Goldfish Petition and the Letter From The President. Now can you please delete my membership, otherwise I will be forced to violate every rule of this forum to make sure that you do. So please just save us both a bunch of time and trouble and delete my membership. Is it that important to you to collect numbers in membership that you keep everybody who ever checked this forum out ? You have members that joined several years ago for one day and never came back. You only have two members on this forum, You and Fish, your moderator who is also a child.

Please delete me,Jim.
Like i said, i do not delete accounts. It is bad for SEO. What do you have a problem with here? Do you dislike me? If so, why do you? Why not just keep your account? I am going to move the site to better software and hosting. This site is the only freshwater utah local fish forum. It takes many years for a forum to get large. I started my forum less than 2 years ago and i have never really made an effort to promote it. Do you have a problem with kids in general? What is wrong with me being a child and being a member of this forum, or any forum?

Tinman62

Reaction score
It's non of your business why I don't want to be on your little play forum. Tho ONLY reason you won't delete me is because you want it to look like you have a lot of members. Also as a member of the LGBT community, I don't want to be a part of a forum based in a state full of Mormon homophobes.

PLEASE DELETE ME, Jim.

• Admin

CarpCharacin

Site Owner
Administrator
Fish mentor
Reaction score
orangecrush said:
It's non of your business why I don't want to be on your little play forum. Tho ONLY reason you won't delete me is because you want it to look like you have a lot of members. Also as a member of the LGBT community, I don't want to be a part of a forum based in a state full of Mormon homophobes.

PLEASE DELETE ME, Jim.
My forum is not a play forum. It is a fish discussion forum. I am not deleting your account. If you don't want to be part of utah fishkeepers, just log out and never log back in. I do not delete accounts, is because i want to be able to search by username. If i really wanted it to look like i had a lot of members, i would not delete spam bots, i would just ban them and make it look like they are not banned. I do not do that. This thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.