When's the next Petco dollar per gallon sale?

Five 97

Neon tetra
Ratings
No clue, but I do know that in my area, they no longer include 75s in the sale, not sure if this is nationwide or not though. Might want to re-check with your local store.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Ratings
Does anyone know when the next Petco dollar per gallon sale is? I want to get another 75 gallon to go on the top of double metal stand, I have the new hap tank on the bottom.
I think it starts this week I think but I think they have anything over 30 gallons half off.

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Ratings
I'm kinda bummed that they no longer include 75s in the sale :(. I need to get a tank to go on the top of my double metal stand.
Try Petsmart, they had some good deals on their starter tank kits. I'm most likely going to get the 55 gallon, but maybe if you look online you could find a 75 gallon and have them deliver it to the store for pickup

Roxane1232

Bolivian ram
Ratings
The stand also works with 90 and 110 gallon aquariums, so ideally, I'd like to find one of those used for cheaper than what a new 75 would cost. I paid $35 for the 75 I have my haps in, but I had to reseal it.
You could also check on ksl or on facebook marketplace, they might have some good deals on used tanks, or even deseret industries, or goodwill.

CarpCharacin

Philosophical Aquarist
Administrator
Fish mentor
Ratings
I want to get a new betta because my last betta died back in February, and this time I want to get a 10 gallon tank. Does anyone know when the next sale is? I went to Petco today to get some more goldfish food, and the tanks weren't on sale. I already ordered a double metal 10 gallon stand, the same kind that I use for my 40 gallon tanks and my 75.